Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Athletics Day . :)

                                                                        Athletics


Hey there and malo lelei my name is raymond and on tuesday the 19th of november tamaki primary had a athletics day when the hole school race and high jump and more . so i am going to tell you about my day so as you know we have house colors and m color is blue . and i dressed up all blue and the first thing i did was , shot put . and then high jump and i came 3rd place after that me and my team have to jump the farthest wins but  didn't win but it was ok at least felt good for the other people that won . then the real games start things just got real , we did our race and i came 3rd on my first one then 2nd and the finels 3rd . so that was my day of athletics . 

Thank You For Reading . 
Image result for shot put
Image result for high jumpImage result for shot put

2 comments:

  1. Hello Raymond,
    I am Albin from Yaldhurst.
    I liked your blog.
    It was amazing.
    You could have add more images.
    And add more description.
    We also had our athletics day lately.
    Didn't you guys have long jump.
    Kind regards.
    Albin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raymond. I'm Mikael from yaldhurst school. I really like how you have said what you did at athletix. And what place you came. I think it is really good how you have done that. But I am wondering. Did you do long jump? Maybe next time you can try to use some capital letters at the start of a sentence and when you use I by itself you should make it a capital. And maybe put some more photos in it. Apart from that I think it is good.

    ReplyDelete