Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Manaiakalani Learner Questionnaire Task

Hi today iv been learning about the Manaiakalani learner with all the question and all these questions feel like i am telling them about myself and some of these questions are really really hard to me
                                                     / 2019 . Ms Collins send us this task
                               and this task is mostly telling us how are we doing with our work
                                                     here are the 2 main hard one to me .

. well this is the one that confuse me but now i know , Do i show my work to my family , well NO .

. And this one is telling me does this task help me with my culture , well IDK .
Image result for manaiakalani learning


       
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment